Worship at Pinnacle is casual traditional, filled with joy and music, and is the heart of our life at Pinnacle. A wide range of dress can be found in worship from suit and tie to very casual.
In worship, we acknowledge God’s presence in the world and in our lives, give thanks for the many blessings we have received, and prepare to take action in God's world. We come together in love as God’s people, welcoming each person at different places in their walk of faith, creating a stimulating environment to explore and grow in one’s faith.
At Pinnacle, all are welcome as we explore a broad range of faith expression, honor questions, and respect individuality.
Pinnacle holds two worship services each Sunday:
8 a.m. Worship in the Chapel
• Service lasts approximately 45–minute
• There is special music and hymns sung
• Nursery care provided in the Chapel Nursery
• Communion celebrated the first Sunday of the month
• A more intimate setting
• Refreshments served on the patio after worship
• Simple liturgy, or order of worship
10 a.m. Worship in the Sanctuary
• Service lasts approximately one hour
• The full Chancel Choir leads the congregation in worship
• Nursery care provided in the Sanctuary Nursery
• Children’s sermon
• Children and Teen Church School
• Refreshments served on the Sanctuary Patio, in front of the Sanctuary
• Full liturgical service