Welcome to Pinnacle Presbyterian
Throughout scripture there are references to “water in the desert.” It’s a blessing to all. Here in the beautiful desert of North Scottsdale, Pinnacle Presbyterian Church seeks to be a congregation that provides living water of faith to a growing community.
At Pinnacle, we strive for inspiring worship, Christian formation for all ages, ministries of care and compassion, and practical outreach to our local community and the world at large. We seek life abundant in Christ.
Come join us, and share in Christ with us. You are welcome here.
Pinnacle holds two worship services each Sunday:
8 a.m. Worship in the Chapel
• Service lasts approximately 45–minute
• There is special music and hymns sung
• Nursery care provided in the Chapel Nursery
• Communion celebrated the first Sunday of the month
• A more intimate setting
• Refreshments served on the terrace after worship
• Simple liturgy, or order of worship
10 a.m. Worship in the Sanctuary
• Service lasts approximately one hour
• The full Chancel Choir leads the congregation in worship
• Nursery care provided in the Sanctuary Nursery
• Children’s Message
• Children and Teen Church School
• Refreshments served on the Sanctuary Patio (West Terrace), in front of the
Sanctuary, lunch served at The Table in Fellowship Hall
• Full liturgical service
For your infant or toddler
For infants and toddlers under three years old, professional and nurturing care is provided in our Nursery. At 8 a.m. we staff the Chapel Nursery and at 10 a.m. the Sanctuary Nursery. Parents are provided pagers so they can be called as needed during the service.
Church School for your children
Pinnacle offers a warm and nurturing program that is designed to create excitement in learning about our Christian faith. Participants, 3 years through 5th grade explore the Bible stories and Christian beliefs through hands-on activities, storytelling and mission opportunities. Our learning community is also strengthened by family fellowship events and opportunities to connect our faith to specific acts of service in the church and community.
For your teen
Youth, grades 7 through 12, may leave worship following the children’s message to attend teen church school in the Teen Center.