Welcome to Pinnacle Presbyterian
Pinnacle holds two worship services each Sunday:
8 a.m. Worship in the Chapel
• Service lasts approximately 45–minute
• There is special music and hymns sung
• Nursery care provided in the Chapel Nursery
• Communion celebrated the first Sunday of the month
• A more intimate setting
• Refreshments served on the terrace after worship
• Simple liturgy, or order of worship
10 a.m. Worship in the Sanctuary
• Service lasts approximately one hour
• The full Chancel Choir leads the congregation in worship
• Nursery care provided in the Sanctuary Nursery
• Children’s sermon
• Children and Teen Church School
• Refreshments served on the Sanctuary Patio (West Terrace), in front of the Sanctuary
• Full liturgical service
For your infant or toddler
For infants and toddlers under three years old, professional and nurturing care is provided in our Nursery. At 8 a.m. we staff the Chapel Nursery and at 10 a.m. the Sanctuary Nursery. Parents are provided pagers so they can be called as needed during the service.
Church School for your children
Pinnacle Presbyterian Church offers a warm and nurturing program that is designed to create excitement in learning about our Christian faith. Children from ages three years through 5th grade, explore the Bible, beliefs and stories through hands–on activities, which include music, storytelling, cooking, art, geography and mission work.
For your teen
Youth, grades 6 through 12, may leave worship following the children’s sermon to attend teen church school in the Teen Center.