HOW CAN YOU SERVE?
Gently Used Items
The annual Rummage Sale is fast approaching! We will begin collecting items at Fellowship Hall from Friday, March 10, 8 am - 4 pm, through Tuesday, March 14. Pickup of large items will be scheduled by emailing email@example.com. For those who need pickup of large items before then, we do have limited space to accommodate you.
- Electronics (No tube TVs)
- Sporting Goods
- Shoes, purses, accessories
- Home and Holiday Décor
- Garden and Pet
- Art and Collectibles
- All things baby and toddler related - cribs, playpens, highchairs, walkers
- 4-hour shifts (9am - 1 pm & 12 - 4 pm)
- Various tasks suitable for all interests and physical abilities
- Fellowship focused – meet new people and gather with old friends
- Excellent fringe benefits program (free lunch!)
- Donate to our Café: baked goods, snacks, fresh fruit, water, ice tea, soda, entrees, salads, side dishes, and desserts to feed our volunteers
- Rummage sale dates are:
- March 17, 8 am - 4 pm
- March 18, 8 am - 12 noon
For more information contact Peggy Purkey and Susan Forrest.