The Spiritual Art Commitee Needs Your Help!
We are gearing up for a very exciting new project that involves ecology and recycling of non-bio-degradable plastics. This project calls for as many CLEAN 16 oz water bottles as we can gather, including plastic tops from other bottles and containers.
Please see the guidelines for collecting bottles and bottle caps below:
- Please empty all water bottles before placing them in your kitchen size garbage bag (all bottles must be collected in garbage bags).
- Please remove and save all bottle caps (see below).
- Please save all colors of caps and tops from JARS AND BOTTLES (ie: mayonnaise, peanut butter, fruit juice bottles, soda bottles, etc.). We will use them to create colorful signage for the ecology project. Caps and tops can be tossed into a smaller bag for collection.
- ALL BOTTLES, TOPS AND CAPS MUST BE CLEAN AND FREE OF FOOD REMNANTS.
- Collect your bottles and keep them at home! Watch the bulletin for the date when you are able to bring them into the church. We are building a “Bottle Corral."
Thank you so much for your help in collecting supplies for this project!