Pinnacle Presbyterian Church seeks talented people to offer their gifts and abilities to the glory of God, and to fulfill our mission "to share God’s story and experience God’s love expressed in the life of Jesus Christ; and by the power of the Holy Spirit, we strive to equip the generations with the practices of our faith."
Requirements for all positions include:
- A growing faith
- A servant’s heart and teachable spirit
- Demonstrated excellence in verbal and written communication
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Computer proficiency, including Microsoft Office programs
- Skills, education and experience appropriate to position
- Preference given to non-members for most positions
Director of Music and the Arts
Pinnacle Presbyterian Church has opened its search for a skilled and innovative Director of Music and Arts to oversee a successful inter-generational program and take us in new directions.
Acting Director of Children’s Ministries
Pinnacle seeks a FT Acting Director of Children’s Ministry for the 2017-18 program year with early childhood or children’s ministry experience. Candidate will be passionate, loving, organized, and have a strong desire to lead our children and their families in their walk with God. Position provides an opportunity to work in a collegial, team-based environment. A bachelor’s degree expected, with master’s level education or higher preferred. Relevant experience will also be valued. Preference will go to qualified persons who are not members of the congregation, but qualified members will also be considered in a single year role.