Pinnacle Presbyterian Church seeks talented people to offer their gifts and abilities to the glory of God, and to fulfill our mission "to share God’s story and experience God’s love expressed in the life of Jesus Christ; and by the power of the Holy Spirit, we strive to equip the generations with the practices of our faith."
Requirements for all positions include:
- A growing faith
- A servant’s heart and teachable spirit
- Demonstrated excellence in verbal and written communication
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Computer proficiency, including Microsoft Office programs
- Skills, education and experience appropriate to position
- Preference given to non-members for most positions
Park Center Administrator
The Fran Park Center for Faith and Life is looking for an administrator to support its wide variety of programs including Bible and theology classes, lectures, workshops and other events. The Fran Park Center Administrator will participate in Park Center planning meetings, internal and external communications, and if skills allow podcasts and other media. Click here for full description
Director of Music and the Arts
Pinnacle Presbyterian Church has opened its search for a skilled and innovative Director of Music and Arts to oversee a successful inter-generational program and take us in new directions. POSTING CLOSED - Deadline for submissions has passed.